Tuesday, August 16, 2016

LAST DAY!!!

This is it. We are (almost) done. Only a few more rehearsals and before we know it, the anticipated tomorrow will come. We will be standing at the podium in the auditorium, telling everyone about our summer research. Ahhhhh

We went to Crossroads for lunch because what do you know? It finally opened! We had attempted to go there multiple times in the past, but it was always closed!

We played 2 Truths and a Lie and Never Have I Ever. Aren't those supposed to be get-to-know-you-games that you play at the beginning of the internship? Well we played them today because we're special.

I'm trying to come up with some meaningful last words to end this internship, but I'm really blanking. I'll just half-quote Zihao and say that this internship is a good way to "have friends and be cool." Which is the truth. It was a good time. And not only did I become friends with lots of fellow nerds, I became friends with a hedgehog named Mo (which is MOre important).

So that's all .... For now. Maybe in like a year I will randomly post a blog and everyone will be like what???! (Just kidding, who would keep checking my blog after a whole year?) Alright then. Goodbye!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment