Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 11

Today, we organized what food we would be bringing to the Friday cookout. After the morning meeting, Allyse and I checked in with Dr. Messinger and continued to work on the southeast section of the Gough Map. Allyse found some interesting letters and pictures in the sea surrounding England, which was cool. I started putting my results into a powerpoint for organization and documentation. I also helped Cici look for paris green, but was unsuccessful.

We got to enjoy free pizza for lunch and also attending an interesting talk on machine learning and recognition. I realized that this area of study is very appealing and promising (people being offered $1 million starting salary right out of college!!!) Maybe I should look into this as a future career...

No comments:

Post a Comment